Monday, August 15, 2011

Tattoo safety: what you need to do

Not too long ago I worked in the establishment of health care. I was responsible for the monitoring of newly diagnosed patients with blood-borne diseases such as AIDS, hepatitis b and hepatitis C, among many others. In any case where the patient is diagnosed for the first time, I had to call them, and carry out a risk assessment questionnaire, or by telephone, or persuade them to come into my Office and interview them in person.


Questionnaire, which I used had many questions for him about the ways you might see someone else's blood, per user. Routinely I asked people about drugs with needles, sexual habits and patterns, if ever he had worked in a field related to the provision of healthcare and sanitation before … common things. That really surprised me, and the second most popular answer was on the safety of the tattoo. I couldn't believe people, both men and women, could I do to get a tattoo. This means, why I am writing this article: Please make sure that everyone who desires only ink tattoos I receive and the diseases it receives their tattoos.




>
>
Tip # 1-just get a tattoo with the licensed Shop


I can't tell you how many people I talked to in my line of work, who told me they had gotten a tattoo of prison or had gotten drunk at a party and decided to get a tattoo. Just because someone appears to the tattoo gun and tattoo ink does not mean they are safe. Never get a tattoo up someone's home, regardless of how many tattoos "he or she is in his or her body. A licensed tattoo artist are routinely inspected by the Department of health, as well as a restaurant, to make sure you do everything correctly.


Tip # 2-Make sure the new needles and new ink Pots are used


It only takes one cell viral to catch an illness like occupies only one cell sperm to get pregnant. If someone uses used needles, tattoo, run AWAY fast! As that sounds, funny I'm not joking at all. Even if you take the lighters to a needle and then immerse them in bleach, don't use it. The same applies to the ink. If the container is not closed and do not see "the tattooist" break the seal, don't touch the skin contact with him.


Tip # 3-be sure that the tattoo artist is wearing gloves


This shows that they care about their own security, as well as yours. Remember, the person is approximately several thousand holes cut in the skin file, and then fill it with ink. If blood appears in Your tattoo, it hang nail, which is bleeding, you can simply be subjected to anything is floating in the blood of a tattoo artist.


Tip # 4-Mark tattoo artist kick their needles in sharps container


Medical sharps container is just jargon for a container designed for the safe storage of used needles later destroyed. I am sure have seen bright red containers in a doctor's Office, where they used a needle placed when you end the work with them. Your tattoo artist should have something very similar. If you see them put Your needles to something like is safe bet they do it with everyone.


The Conclusion Of The


Getting a tattoo should be an enjoyable experience and give you memory, which will last until the end of his life. If you simply follow these 4 simple steps and some use common sense, will select a maximum of anything which will take you there!


Hi! My name is Sarah Chapman, and run the website of "tattoos for girls [http://tattoosforgirls.jarycu.com/]. I believe no girl ever should have the Ugly tattoos [http://tattoosforgirls.jarycu.com/ugly-tattoos/] and I'm trying to download one.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment