Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A New Tattoo? Are You Looking For The Perfect One?

If you're looking for high quality tattoo designs and inspiration for your next tattoo you've come to the right place. I have been looking at getting my first tattoo and have been searching the internet to find a site with a large array of designs and some inspiration to get the perfect design just for me, something special and something that has true meaning for me.

I have visited tattoo parlors/studios all over the upstate New York area (Syracuse) and I have gotten a lot of ideas. Their albums and art on the walls are sometimes limited and don't give you a big variety. looking over peoples shoulder and feeling a little pressured from the artists that are asking you, hey do you need help, is distracting and honestly a little annoying sometimes. I just was not all that comfortable with this process. I know they are just trying to help and customer friendly but it does get to you, at least it did me.

Looking to all the resources that are online was a much better option for me, I was able to take my time research thoroughly and go back as often as I liked to view the material and do it on my time, not someone elses. So, I went back to web.

As you know, because you already have none, 1 or 100, each one has or will have a meaning and a story behind it. So, make the right choice putting something permenant on your body that will be there for the rest of your life is critical and maybe a little stressful. Have some where were you can get great ideas and inspiration is critical.

Here are some of the many suggestions that were given to me, that were very beneficial to me and very useful and all aspects of the tattooing process.

• Open up Bing, Goggle, Yahoo or what ever you favorite search engine is and type in "Tattoo Gallery" you will get a ton of sites that you can look at. Look through the one listed on the front page and get a feel for what they are all offering.

• Research and do, you do diligence, 35% of the people, that get their first tattoo, regret what they got and don't like their choice. Make sure your getting what you want.

• Did you know that there are a lot of tattoo galleries out there that let you look at the their designs online but will not let you print them off. What you can do is place a piece of trace paper on your computer screen and trace out the design, add a couple of designs even and make your own and then, on your copier enlarge or shrink to get a size that you are looking for and make several copies. Then get a large set of colored pencils and color in and design the color pattern that you are looking for.

• When you have the exact design and color you want, take it to your referred or favorite tattoo artist and get it done!

This is where I went and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Looking for a tattoo gallery design? My Blog!

Chris Shaefer shaefercd@gmail.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment