Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tattoo's and Regrets

Having a tattoo can be an excellent addition to your body, but the proper precautions are to be taken, to avoid, infections, messed up tattoos and regrets. When I was a teenager all I could think about was getting a tattoo. My mother said no, so of course that made me want it that much more. You should be mature enough to make a decision that will be forever with you

Tattoos are a permanent print and laser removal is expensive. Removal using laser surgery these days is among the fastest growing areas of the dermatology industry and dermatologists are raking in the profits. Tattoos performed by commercial tattoo parlors are much more difficult to remove because the tattoo is deeper, the ink more complex and thicker.

The top reasons why people regret their tattoos are as follows.

• The tattoo was not done by a professional and/or of poor quality. Getting a tattoo at a party just because your friends are doing it is a bad idea.

• Impulsively choosing the wrong type of design. Do your research, this is a forever decision.

• Being 'not in control' or in the wrong frame of mind.

• Having a partner's name (or likeness) tattooed on your body. Never a good idea.

• Losing Job opportunities - Most of the time having a tattoo is not acceptable and seen negatively in the corporate world.

I have noticed that more and more people are getting tattoos on their face. Unless you are a tattoo artist, where are you going to work? It certainly won't be anything in customer service.

For those of you who don't want regrets 50 years from now need to take precautions in choosing your tattoo. I have had my tattoo for 21 years now, and for the life of me I can not remember why it was so important for me to get it. You never know what you are going to me doing in the future so I suggest you get your tattoo in a place that can be covered up. And don't get it in a place that is going to sag, your breast maybe perky now but they won't be when you are seventy. That cute little butterfly will be a blob of colors that you will be trying to remember what it used to be. Getting a tattoo is a permanent part of you so be smart about it.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment